MANAGING MY FILES

It has been quite a while that I am studying how to maintain a back-up file on the internet in case my computer again becomes inoperative.

Available options I tried so far is to maintain a briefcase or an egroup but there seems to be a limit as to accepting large files such as my MS Access File or a Brochure with lots of pictures.

At the moment, I am converting my access file into spreadsheet before I can upload them to my egroup. For my brochures, I email them to my yahoo account that provides unlimitted storage.

Yesterday, I tried exploring on sites that offers storage. So far, I am yet to find one that will suit my needs. Of course, one of my first criteria in selecting a host is that it is for Free!

SOMEONE IS LISTENING

SOMEONE IS LISTENING
Express yourself

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Who is watching you?