LEARN THE I.T. TRICK AND TRADE!

Maybe because of the desire to earn additional bucks and the need to manage my regular business affairs more efficiently, I spend a whole lot of time exploring the internet.

These past weeks, I can say that I spent a hell lot of time in this undertaking primarily because it catches my interest as a person and as a businessman.

As a person, what first caught my interest and attention was the usage of blogs. I do love writing and this began when I first maintained a Bible Diary around five years ago. After learning the capabilities of blogs, I thought of also using them for my businesses.

As a businessman, I want to explore the power of the web. I also want the documents of my businesses available to me anytime and anywhere.

With these two main lines of interests, I have learned quite a new few tricks but I know, I still have to explore this vast world of information technology.

In doing so, I need to have a monitoring system where I can compile all my researches and discoveries.

Thus, "Learning the IT trick and trade" was born.

SOMEONE IS LISTENING

SOMEONE IS LISTENING
Express yourself

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Who is watching you?