PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HARD DISK?

My very first laptop is a Dell Latitude XPi. It was already a second hand unit when I purchased it in 1992, but still it cost me a lot. One thing I really love with this computer of mine is that it had served me well. For many years, when all others fail, it kept my business running. Even until today, it refuses to die of old age and because of the fruitful partnership that we had consistently shared day in and day out in the past, I too could not give up on this good old friend of mine. He is really one hell of a fighter! More than a year ago, I brought it to a computer repair shop and it was diagnosed as having a hard disk failure. This long time friend of mine was confined there for a very long period of time because they could not find a good replacement part. It has already become an obsolete model and the only chance for its survival is to find a usable hard disk from another used laptop. Unfortunately, even used hard disks for this type of a model is also no longer being sold in the market. It is time to give the guy a rest. I brought it back home, cleaned it well and after neatly packing it back to its case, it was ready to be kept for all time. I will never sell it nor will I give it away for it has earned its keep in my heart.

For many months now, I have been using a new laptop but still I never lost hope that one day, my old friend will again be up and running. Then a miracle happened . . .

SOMEONE IS LISTENING

SOMEONE IS LISTENING
Express yourself

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Who is watching you?